Friday, May 15, 2009

Nine months later...

I can hardly believe nine months have passed since my last journey posting. It's not that I haven't done anything or been anywhere, or even though about things that I could have written about. Life just gets busy and other priorities take place of things done in the past. Blogging is still a fun thing to do, and I encourage others to blog. Even my mom, who will be 82 this year, asked for help setting up a blog. Blogspot provides an easy way to do that, so now she has her own blog and I look forward to what she comes up with for others to read and see.
I've also taken lots of photos in the past nine months, so it is about time I added a few to my blogs.
I was pleased as punch that my brother Hamish and his wife Reni came all the way out to the southeast coast of Alberta to have lunch with me. We both look great (photo above), but it would seem that I am just a little greater than he is - gotta get working on reducing my girth to catch up with him. That's my challenge for the next three months, to hit the 199 mark. After that accomplishment, I will aim for 175 and that should be enough.
So, that's just a little bit of blogging for now. Be good. Be kind.